Waterproofing Roofing Membrane WS AIR
Our W-S AIR waterproofing roofing membrane is specially designed for vapour control on inclined roofs surfaces and ventilated facades. It has to be installed under the protection and on the portative structure, and supported beam on the deck (concrete slab, timber, panels, among others); or directly on the termal insulation.
The breathable waterproofing membrane for roofs stands out for its strength, light weight and easy installation. It is recommended for use on roofs with a slope of more than 6% (according to EN13859-1 standard) for breathable waterproofing and as an air barrier, thus improving the effectiveness of thermal insulation and preventing dust and insect infiltration.
Breathable Waterproof Roofing Membrane
W-S AIR is a breathable waterproof roofing membrane as it is impermeable to wáter but permeable to water vapour. It is an excellent protection against water entering of the following:
– All weather conditions such as rain with high winds or damage produce by the penetration of powdery snow.
– Accumulation on the roofing tile of moss, and leaves, on gutters and downspouts.
– Inadequate execution of the roofing such as high ventilation, excessive use of mortar, insufficient slope or por installation of junctions or critical points.
– The breakage or displacement of parts. The breathable waterproof roofing membrane W-S AIR is very useful to avoid problems with animal footprints, or maintenance, wind, snow
The W-S AIR polypropylene W-S AIR sheet is a waterproof and vapour diffusing sheet for waterproofing sloping, vertical roofs or ventilated wall and ventilated facades. Geocomposite composed of three layers, and in the centre there is a microporous membrane of polypropylene (PP) plastic sheet and each of the two outer sides a layer of non-woven also made of polypropylene.
In conjunction with thermal insulation and vapour barriers, the WATER STOP AIR membrane forms a highly effective system that helps to meet the requirements of the CTE in terms of healthiness and reduced energy consumption. Protects the structure and thermal insulation from the effects of moisture. It helps to maintain a cleaner and healthier indoor environment. Complements the thermal insulation and prevents heat loss by convection and interstitial condensation.
WATER STOP AIR enables a comfortable environment and reduce energy consumption.
- WATER STOP AIR 130: It comes in a roll format of 1,50×50 m.
- WATER STOP AIR 130 ADH: This sheet incorporated a double-side adhesive strip to facilitate the joints between them. It comes in a roll of 1,50×50 m.
BUY WATERPROOF BREATHABLE ROOFING MEMBRANE WS AIR
At Estil Guru we have been supplying waterproof breathable roofing membranes for more than 10 years, meeting all the standards to always ensure the efficiency and functionality offered by our W-S AIR. If you are looking to buy a waterproof breathable roofing sheet do not hesitate to contact us.